Norwalk, CT - Furnace & Air Conditioning Service, Repair & Maintenance Contractor
Bren-Air Heating & Cooling is proud to serve the Norwalk community!
We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all furnace and air conditioning make and models.
Please call us today at 203-876-9535 to consult with our home comfort specialist.
- Repair Service
- New Air Conditioner Sales
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner Upgrades
- Air Conditioner Parts
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
- Single Room Air Conditioners
- Wall Mount Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Filters
- Furnace Filters
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- Whole House Humidifiers
- Programmable Thermostats
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Ultraviolet (UV) Germicidal Lights
- Repair Service
- New Gas Furnace Sales
- New Oil Furnace Sales
- New Heat Pump Sales
- New Boiler Sales
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Installation
- Boiler Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Boiler Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Boiler Repair
- Furnace Parts
- Heat Pump Parts
- Boiler Parts
- Heating Maintenance Contracts
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- Single Room Heating
- Wall Mount Heat Pumps
About Norwalk, CT - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!
Norwalk is located in southwestern Connecticut, in Fairfield County, on the northern coast of the Long Island Sound. It was established in 1649 and is now the sixth most densely inhabited municipality in Connecticut. The town has a tranquil ambiance, welcoming citizens and gorgeous countryside that changes with the transitory seasons. Summer is sunshiny and temperate and tourists inundate the area. The cooler months are quieter but the gorgeous beaches and stunning homes along the length of the beach look even prettier when the region gets a bit of snowfall.
Its waterfront location and rich history make it a great place to live, work and play. There are many festivals throughout the year:
- St. George Greek Orthodox Festival is held in late August when the weather is warm and the festival features Greek food that is authentic and delicious as well as Pontic Greek dance exhibitions and a large fair.
- The Round Hill Highland Games is a festival celebrating Scottish traditions and sports events. The 83rd annual event attracted 4,000 citizens to attend. They heard bagpipes and watched the caber toss, the hammer throw, and other events; plus lots of kilts!
- SoNo Arts Celebration is a great arts festival and street party in the summer sunshine.
- The Norwalk Oyster Festival is a yearly fair held on the first weekend following Labor Day in Veterans Park.
Aspetuck is a rural area on the Aspetuck River. The Aspetuck Historic District preserves a piece of the historic community and is exceptionally beautiful. Each season provides a new view as the scenery transformations. Artists, poets, and other creatives have been deeply inspired by this area. One of the best-known writers from the area was Helen Keller in her elderly years. Ms. Keller frequently walked through the area by herself. She guided herself with a fence along the Aspetuck River. The historic district really embodies the distinguishing architectural and cultural characteristics of the region - characterized by houses ample yards that once served as grazing lands, meadows, gardens or fields. You will find many center chimney, gable-roofed homes are also distinctive to local agrarian communities of that epoch. Chimneys kept the homeowners lukewarm but probably not toasty in the wintry months.