Orange, CT - Furnace & Air Conditioning Service, Repair & Maintenance Contractor
Bren-Air Heating & Cooling is proud to serve the Orange community!
We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all furnace and air conditioning make and models.
Please call us today at 203-876-9535 to consult with our home comfort specialist.
- Repair Service
- New Air Conditioner Sales
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner Upgrades
- Air Conditioner Parts
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
- Single Room Air Conditioners
- Wall Mount Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Filters
- Furnace Filters
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- Whole House Humidifiers
- Programmable Thermostats
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Ultraviolet (UV) Germicidal Lights
- Repair Service
- New Gas Furnace Sales
- New Oil Furnace Sales
- New Heat Pump Sales
- New Boiler Sales
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Installation
- Boiler Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Boiler Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Boiler Repair
- Furnace Parts
- Heat Pump Parts
- Boiler Parts
- Heating Maintenance Contracts
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- Single Room Heating
- Wall Mount Heat Pumps
About Orange, CT - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!
Orange is the home of Pez candies! Well, that’s where the headquarters is at least. But, it has other significant and interesting aspects that you will also find interesting, if not as tasty sounding:
- Col. Asa Platt House —Federal style. Built in 1810 by David Hoadley, who built the Orange Congregational Church. The interior décor is incredibly sophisticated. It is certainly worth checking out if possible.
- Henry F. Miller House —International style. Completed in 1949. At the time of construction, it was considered exceptionally m modern and subbed “the house of tomorrow.”
- Aspetuck - a rural community and an unincorporated community on the Aspetuck Rive with 22 houses in the historic district that date from 1750 and structures in the district are examples of Colonial Revival design. The area was also the residence of Helen Keller in her old age.
- The significant buildings and structures in the town include:
- Orando Perry House, 1840
- Helen Keller House, 1946
- Peter Williams House, 1810
- David Bradley House, 1790
- a rubble-stone dam, mid-19th century
Orange shows off and celebrates its rustic beginnings at the Orange County Fair each year. This event includes: horses, oxen, and tractor pulls and exhibits of animals as well as flowers, fruits, vegetables and baked goods. In early August, the town also promotes the Orange Volunteer Fireman's Carnival, which raises funds to maintain the unpaid fire department.
The nearby town of Norwalk is a tranquil environment with welcoming citizens and gorgeous countryside. In short, it is the perfect escape. That changes with the passing seasons. Summer is sunshiny and pleasant and tourists flood the area. The cooler months are quieter but the gorgeous beaches and dramatic homes down the length of the coast look even prettier when the expanse gets a smidgen of snow. The town holds many festivals throughout the year.